My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

link day!

a cheerful little flash commenting on fashion, peer pressure, and the stupidity of the human race.

google is not content to take over the earth, but has also set its sights on mars.

and, because tom's too antisocial to even use a blog, I'll take on posting this link. I'm not usually much for political conspiracy theories, but uhm.. this makes some damn frightening points, that we *really* should've picked up on, but didn't. shit. seriously? yes it's long, but worth it - watch the first five minutes at least, that brushes the surface (and does far more convincing than I ever could, I stayed up mad late with tom watching it rather than sleep, which says a lot).

(on a less political but equally thought-provoking note, I highly recommend this movie. well except the god bits, they got a little too arrogant for me. but other than that.. it was pretty fantastic.)


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Apple-M!
render time
touch me and I will rape you in your sleep
music
Tom is a black hole of luck
re-touched proposal for mapping video
proposal for mapping video (proj 1)
listening hw
homework
meda 352

my livejournal
***stardust
emulsion01
Desert Songs
MEDA 265
MEDA 352
MEDA 495
capstone - beneath the dust
Blogger