My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

touch me and I will rape you in your sleep

I made a fantastic note to leave on a computer left alone to render while waiting on a 2... no, 3... no wait, more like 6 hour render of my own. It is here. (It is huge because photoshop said this size was a letter paper size. It's a little not, but it only needs shrunk a tiny bitlet to print happily.) Feel free to use. There will also be a spare copy or two probably floating around the lab.

I meant to post this last night, but Tom finished working earlier than I'd thought. (Well not really, really I was amazed how hard and long he worked at it... it shows, his looks sweet.)

The extention to Friday is perfect, I just need to fix some nitpicky things..rather, they're fixed now, did that before class, but now I've got to reexport everything.

Hope no-one'll need this comp for the next two days... and here's hoping my harddrive doesn't mind being used for over 24 hours straight. hmm.

Also here's hoping quicktime will re-compress and export my files nicely, it hasn't been yet. sigh.

DAMN YOU TOM AND YOUR STUPID LUCK.


edit: After one night of amusement, the rape sign is officially retired, Matt just lectured that it's inappropriate for a professional class, however funny it might have been late at night. He is, of course, right, but we still think it's funny. Will be making and posting a second version soon. (Wanted to try out different messages anyway, hee.)


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

music
Tom is a black hole of luck
re-touched proposal for mapping video
proposal for mapping video (proj 1)
listening hw
homework
meda 352
website
technology...
quick video link

my livejournal
***stardust
emulsion01
Desert Songs
MEDA 265
MEDA 352
MEDA 495
capstone - beneath the dust
Blogger