My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

music

Making a song that's five minutes long is hard. Especially when a) the playback stops working completely at random every now and again, and b) you still can't figure out how to start playback other than at the beginning unless you skip through every measure to get where you want, or unless it's still paused from the last playback.

Luckily, I have probably another hour at least before my first video finishes exporting... sigh. -_-;; And I feel bad, I've probably gotten someone's hopes all up that there's a computer free, but it isn't, because my video's rendering. I'm really sorry. (Lab comps don't have my music program on them, and I'm not about to learn a new one just now. Yay Finale. <3)


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tom is a black hole of luck
re-touched proposal for mapping video
proposal for mapping video (proj 1)
listening hw
homework
meda 352
website
technology...
quick video link
look! you can be lazy *and* useful!

my livejournal
***stardust
emulsion01
Desert Songs
MEDA 265
MEDA 352
MEDA 495
capstone - beneath the dust
Blogger