My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Sunday, January 30, 2005

identity project...

I am so stuck for ideas. x_x; I have one, but, it's not nearly as fun and out there as what everyone else seems to be doing... not, y'know, that anything I do is ever like what everyone else does *laughs softly* which's good and not...
The story I'm spinning out in my head is too close to everything else I do, and I know I ought to branch out a little more...I guess I just feel I've still so much more I can do, the area I'm in, and I'm not nearly ready to leave it yet, though I've been here over a year. This idea is a little different from what I've done...maybe just considering it a little longer will help me pull it out farther.


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

favourite media artist...
wheeeeeehi

my livejournal
***stardust
emulsion01
Desert Songs
MEDA 265
MEDA 352
MEDA 495
capstone - beneath the dust
Blogger