My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States



+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

favourite media artist...

..like with my lack of decisive abilities, I'm going to be able to give you a short answer. ^^;

A + C's stuff looks really cool, it's a really interesting concept, and I like the way they go about it.

Jeremy Blake, I love the colours and the subtleties,

Benjamin Edwards, I like the whole concept, the way he represents the media world in his works.

Margi Geerlinks has some incredible concepts as well, and absolutely gorgeous photographs, I love her choice of models and ideas.

Jon Haddock has some of the coolest ideas... I particularly like his means of making an image of the RGB amounts in images, and his drawings of important events in a Sims-like style.

I suppose these last two are some of my favourites I've seen... I really love Ferry Halim's stuff as well... Interesting as I think these all are, and much as I'm drawn to them, however, none of it really links directly to my own style of artwork (such as it is). I'm terrible at vector-style graphics, though I like them...my own style is much more detailed. Still, though, there are various small things I draw from all of these, especially the ideas behind.


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

wheeeeeehi

my livejournal
***stardust
emulsion01
Desert Songs
MEDA 265
MEDA 352
MEDA 495
capstone - beneath the dust
Blogger